MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't transfer MyBB file fully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm at the installation stage and am almost finished. I use FZ for FTP upload. All my files have transferred well. However, I'm having a problem with the following file:

/install/resources/mybb_theme.xml (452,716 file size)

It won't fully load. The largest file size that I've been able to obtain is 382,520. Is there another way I can get this file to upload. It sounds like I will need this as this is where my default theme is (from what I've read).

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks,
Abby
(2010-04-13, 09:41 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm at the installation stage and am almost finished. I use FZ for FTP upload. All my files have transferred well. However, I'm having a problem with the following file:

It won't fully load. The largest file size that I've been able to obtain is 382,520. Is there another way I can get this file to upload. It sounds like I will need this as this is where my default theme is (from what I've read).

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks,
Abby

You got cPanel? Log in there and upload the file to the folder it's meant to be in.

If not try another FTP see if that works, I use FireFTP for FireFox and it works every time.
There's no reason why it shouldn't upload. Is there an error or does it just not go??
(2010-04-13, 09:46 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-13, 09:41 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm at the installation stage and am almost finished. I use FZ for FTP upload. All my files have transferred well. However, I'm having a problem with the following file:

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks,
Abby

You got cPanel? Log in there and upload the file to the folder it's meant to be in.

If not try another FTP see if that works, I use FireFTP for FireFox and it works every time.

Thank you. I will try that. I do have CPanel, but I'm new to all this and thought if I chose the FZ for my FTP... that I could only use that. Thanks again.
(2010-04-13, 09:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's no reason why it shouldn't upload. Is there an error or does it just not go??

Because it doesn't upload fully, it keeps asking me to rewrite/recopy it.
(2010-04-13, 09:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's no reason why it shouldn't upload. Is there an error or does it just not go??

THANK YOU ALL! THAT WORKED!!! Shy
(2010-04-13, 09:51 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-13, 09:46 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks,
Abby

Thank you. I will try that. I do have CPanel, but I'm new to all this and thought if I chose the FZ for my FTP... that I could only use that. Thanks again.

Because it doesn't upload fully, it keeps asking me to rewrite/recopy it.

THANK YOU ALL! THAT WORKED!!! Shy

No problem. Big Grin