MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ok flame on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay I'm a no be to the php stuff! (Yes I looded around the board and yes I did everything I could thing of)

BUT <- hate that word

my arcade looks fine in the CP and in the fourm but can't do anything with it in the admins CP all I get is:

Warning: main(../inc/init2.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/texashol/public_html/fourm/admin/global3.php on line 14

Warning: main(../inc/init2.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****l/public_html/fourm/admin/global3.php on line 14

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../inc/init2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/fourm/admin/global3.php on line 14

I know I know flame me now Sad

global3.php. Init2.php? I reccomend a fresh installation of MyBB. global3.php and init2.php dont exist in the standard package
Tikitiki Wrote:global3.php. Init2.php? I reccomend a fresh installation of MyBB. global3.php and init2.php dont exist in the standard package
brillo Wrote:my arcade
He talked about an arcade. I guess he downloaded some arcade mod that contains those files.

Now brillo, i would advice you to tell this to the person who made this mod/arcade. And please, use an other topic title. We are not here to flame you whan you have problems. And it's more useful if you use a topic like Arcade mod problem or something, because we don't read all the topics all the time (i know i don't) and if your topic's title tells what your topic is about (what the title is made for), the maker of the arcade mod will notice it and read it.
Brillo is talking about the arcade mod from IPB. Someone posted it to the MyBB forums. I tried using it on my board, but it didn't work. Does anyone know where you can find a free arcade to post on your Web site or forum?
ok here is the file i forgot