MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing navigation links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright philc Toungue i have just woke up!

provide me with a admin account pls! so i can check the whole things!!

regardsSmile
Good morning! PM on its way Big Grin
i see that the skin is back as the mybb default
this way the navigation is working (Y)!!
so i will fix the modified theme
the skin has been reverted customs. I have been working on "Thurrock Paranormal Forum" skin...
Heloo there
so as i have told u , make sure to remove that category titles customzation you made in the forum managment!!
instead center and enlarge them from the Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > Expand > Forum bit templates > forumbit_depth1_cat

coz customizing its size and posting from the forum managment was messing up the forum navigation breadcrumb , so it was looking as missing things, and i guess it was also causing the colorating problem.

anyway i have colored it from the theme manager, centered the category name from the template! and hope everything is fixed now.

u still have that server related issue ! about the browser title.

regards
Thanks for all your help. It's working perfectly now! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm thinking of buying the host where I bought the domain name so I won't have the trouble with modifiying the name servers and losing the page like what happened yesterday.
Pages: 1 2