MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: on/off is now PNG somehow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there all!

I've got a real odd question here. I'm running www.scrollstudio.com and while I was working on a theme I tried the "search and replace" thing, "just for laughs". I found out it automatically replaced all GIF with PNG (as I told it to) and somehow it managed to change the off/on to PNG as well!

The only problem was, it was no longer possible to mark forums as "read" as you could before. That was easily fixed by replacing the on/off.gif with on/off.png in the "general.js" file. Great.

Now, here comes the question. We have 3 themes on the site (two of them has a wider version), but somehow, both JS change and the CSS replacement only seemed to affect 1 theme. The "Providence" theme. So now "Providence" uses "PNG" files, but the Fallout and Oblivion thems are still using the old GIF..

How come?

To see what I mean, go to www.scrollstudio.com/forum/design and choose Providence. Then you can see how the on/off are PNGs, then go back and change to Fallout 3 or the Oblivion theme and it's GIFs again..

Any help is appreciated!