MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 1044
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for new thread but search didn't help me
what must i do when i face something like this ??

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1044 - Access denied for user 'DBPW65WRO8FL'@'localhost' to database 'dbpw65wro8fl'
Query:
CREATE temporary TABLE thxtmp1(SELECT uid,count(*) as athx from mybb_thx GROUP BY uid ORDER BY uid ASC)
Its exactly what the error text says. This isn't an error with MyBB, but rather and error with your database server being down OR a wrong username password that you input. Or possibly wrong database name.

Check to make sure your db server is up and running. Can you connect to it with phpMyAdmin?
Verify that your db information is correct in MyBB's inc/config.php
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If this only happens with the thanks plugin though it may be a database user permission issue, doesn't have the permission to create a temporary table.
(2010-04-14, 11:11 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ][Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If this only happens with the thanks plugin though it may be a database user permission issue, doesn't have the permission to create a temporary table.

doh! I didn't notice the temporary flag on the CREATE. Looks like a standard case of bad login otherwise.
Yes it happens with thanks plugin , now what must i do ? I'm a beginner on mybb
Remove that thanks plugin and try a different one? Theres 3 of 4 floating around.
Incorrect user/passworD?