MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, I new user in MYBB, but i like it :-)
but now i have one question.. later may be more :-D
1) i have smiles problem.. when i click on it, nothing change.. no smile added in to the text.
Have you tried on a different browsers? Like IE, Firefox, Chrome etc?
(2010-04-15, 03:38 AM)dyrer Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried on a different browsers? Like IE, Firefox, Chrome etc?

yeah, i tried everykind of browsers.. same problem
Any chance of getting a test account? At the very least we could see if it's specific to you/your computer...
I understand problem, but i can find, how to fix it..
my smiles go inactive, and editor goes, when i use View Forum inside the portal,
P.S I use Mkportal and MYBB..
may be someone know, how fix it ? thank u
(2010-04-15, 06:21 AM)RusOhio Wrote: [ -> ]I understand problem, but i can find, how to fix it..
my smiles go inactive, and editor goes, when i use View Forum inside the portal,

Sounds like conflicting javascripts..
(2010-04-15, 06:23 AM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-15, 06:21 AM)RusOhio Wrote: [ -> ]I understand problem, but i can find, how to fix it..

i thing so..
and one more question.. how i can change view of topic ... name, avatar, and etc.. in left.. not in line..
Test User

name : test
pass : testtest
some things?
(2010-04-15, 06:24 AM)RusOhio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-15, 06:23 AM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]

i thing so..
and one more question.. how i can change view of topic ... name, avatar, and etc.. in left.. not in line..
Test User

name : test
pass : testtest
some things?
You mean like here? Select the classic layout.. Somewhere in ACP>configuration
Your URL goes to an SMF forum with a vB theme.