MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make forum invisible from unregister?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running a membership website/forum, I would like to know some important points as mentioned below :

1. How do I need to set forum to be hidden from unregistered users?
2. How to remove the register link from the forum index page? (I do not need users to register by themselves, I will give username and password by myself to my members only)
3. Which file do I need to add username and password for my members, and how do I remove username and password in case there is discontinued member?

Those above are some important points I need to know. Thank you very much for your kind assist.
1. In your Admin CP, edit the Unregistered usergroup and set "Can View Board" to no.
2. You can remove this from the header_welcomeblock_guest template. Use the template manager in the Admin CP to do this.
3. You can create and remove users from the Admin CP (click on the Users section).
Hi Dennis,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, and thank you for your advice. It works very well.