MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Reasle] AAA Red.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reasle the AAA Red theme.

It is very good theme created by K|nG.
Based in Default theme.
It is pretty nice and we wait for your comments.
Thanks Best regards.

Preview:

[attachment=17942] [attachment=17943]

Download here!!!!
That's a nice illegal screenshot you have there.
Hmmm, Windows 7 ISO You say...

BTW, How the hell did you manage to spell "Release" incorrectly, TWICE??
(2010-04-16, 10:06 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice illegal screenshot you have there.

???
(2010-04-17, 12:26 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-16, 10:06 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice illegal screenshot you have there.

???

On the second picture there is warez
You're not allowed to have sites with Warzes on here. And, the theme is just the default theme, but read instead of blue.
(2010-04-17, 01:12 AM)TriloByte Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed to have sites with Warzes on here. And, the theme is just the default theme, but read instead of blue.

i knew i noticed it from somewhere Toungue. This reminds me of default brown XD
It's just screenshot not very big problem ill chage it now Big Grin
It is okay, but it must have taken you all of three minutes to make. It would have been better to have maybe a unique background or something just to make it a bit different.
(2010-04-17, 10:19 AM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]It is okay, but it must have taken you all of three minutes to make. It would have been better to have maybe a unique background or something just to make it a bit different.

I mean that but i do not know well what color or what photo need to set mabey can you suggiest one Big Grin
Pages: 1 2