MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Button set.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i need a button set :/

it needs to match

www.lyricalism.com

My coadmin was supposed to do it, but hes so busy right now, well i can't say any of the analogies here >___>...

So can anyone make a quick nice set for me? Or know of one? I'll add your credit if you make it, i will not add another theme name though.

(For example my footer will say "Icons by Soandso" nothing more)
I could quickly edit the MyBB GDK to fit your theme. Would that be ok? I wouldn't want credit for it.
(2010-04-15, 06:13 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I could quickly edit the MyBB GDK to fit your theme. Would that be ok? I wouldn't want credit for it.

That would be awesome. Last time i touched the GDK... I broke gimp :/
Alright then, here it is. I used the same gradient from your site and a applied a darker border. Doesn't differ a lot from the default buttons though, blame your theme.

Attached are the images in GIF format, along with the PSD if you need to change something.
Enjoy!
(2010-04-15, 07:01 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Alright then, here it is. I used the same gradient from your site and a applied a darker border. Doesn't differ a lot from the default buttons though, blame your theme.

Attached are the images in GIF format, along with the PSD if you need to change something.
Enjoy!

Thank you very very much Faviouz. You rock!