MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Evogaming theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey!

I've decided to give a shoot converting/porting an exsisting HTML/CSS clan theme that I've found at ClanTemplates to MyBB 1.4.12 Big Grin

This are the previews of progress done today:
I'll update this thread tomorrow when I'll be done or nearly done Toungue Hopefully I'll be able to release it as a free theme (I still need to contact original author if I can release it), otherwise I'll just use it for my clan's forum theme (originally ment for...).

Edit:
I've managed to provide you guys with a online demo of the theme. Just go to this site and choose "Evogaming" in the quick theme selection Big Grin

Regards,
Svizy
Not too bad.
You need some color variation though, it's all that same green.
Like the fading borders Smile
(2010-04-15, 07:35 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]You need some color variation though, it's all that same green.
Well, theme is made only in these colors you see and I don't want to add my own touches to it, because I believe its great without my personal touches Toungue
Do you have permission to port it?
(2010-04-17, 06:59 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have permission to port it?
No and I don't need it as long as I don't share it with others and if I keep the copyright in tact (which it is), according to the ClanTemplates. I've already contacted the designer and I'm waiting for his permit to share it with MyBB community for free.

Update:
I've managed to setup a demo for you guys (check first post)
I like the header but the content needs for "edge" I don't really know how to explain it...
(2010-04-17, 02:23 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]the content needs for "edge" I don't really know how to explain it...
Well, if you don't know how to explain it, I can't do it/fix it Toungue
Well it just seems like the header and content don't even out, maybe take a dark shade from the logo and use it somewhere in the content like a border or something. I Dunno maybe its just me...
(2010-04-18, 03:29 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Well it just seems like the header and content don't even out, maybe take a dark shade from the logo and use it somewhere in the content like a border or something. I Dunno maybe its just me...
I was thinking the same, I'll probably add a darker border to everything to make it more eye friendly (in my opinion), since my clanmates say they can hardly see difference between "lighter" and "darker" green used on this theme Toungue
Pages: 1 2