MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy folks,

So I want to get some quotes from everyone who is interested. Look at my site www.ChaserUpdate.com. I want to use MyBB as the forum for support. I want a theme made matching this site. Using the blue and the gray (in the header) on the mybb forum. Just as simple as that and also having the logo blend in more. I'm open to all sorts of style/theme designs and structures as long as it looks like the main site.

I am interested in fair price quotes. Smile

You can say them here, in PM or by emailing me directly at [email protected] If you have examples of sites you created, it will be a plus but is not required. Smile

Thank you in advance!
I'd recommend Devilson. Does good work fast.
I recommend combus Toungue. He's usually busy because he does amazing work for a nice price Wink.
Well if they are interested, they can give me a quote. Thanks for the suggestions folks.
(2010-04-16, 03:38 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Well if they are interested, they can give me a quote. Thanks for the suggestions folks.

Though usually it's the vendor's responsibility to contact you but I know combus gets very busy so it's best to contact him yourself, search here.

I will vouch for his beautiful designs, amazing code and generally great guy (y)
$25 and I'll do it. PM or reply if your interested!