MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question regarding the Releases Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just curious to find out something. How long exactly does it take for someone to approve a new thread in the "Releases" forum? I find this a bit ridiculous now. I submitted my theme thread with a brand new release etc. for almost 5 days now and up to now no one can approve it.

I know some people will say that "Staff around here have a life outside of MyBB...blah, blah blah", but I just don't understand why it would take so long to release a thread. Is there a whole committee that has to decipher the thread and go through it with a fine tooth comb?

You guys have just got to improve in this area. Why not ask someone, like a member, to simply approve the threads in that forum. It is obviously too much work for the current moderator.

Anyway, please have a look at the thread I posted a while back and see if someone is willing to approve it.

Thanks
Shedrock
I'm sorry, your thread must have slipped through the cracks. If it has been more than 48hours it's ok to notify someone. I approved your thread then Wink
Thank you.
We're working on revamping this process in due time. We currently do not have an estimate.