MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Hosts? Please help. Thank-you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I import my backup to phpMyadmin, it only uploads 29 of the tables. It alphabetaclly inserts the first 29 then stops and says:

Import has been successfully finished, 9077 queries executed.

Although, it has only done these tables:

mybb_adminlog
mybb_adminoptions
mybb_adminsessions
mybb_adminviews
mybb_announcements
mybb_attachments
mybb_attachtypes
mybb_awaitingactivation
mybb_badwords
mybb_banfilters
mybb_banned
mybb_board_messages
mybb_calendarpermissions
mybb_calendars
mybb_captcha
mybb_datacache
mybb_events
mybb_forumpermissions
mybb_forums
mybb_forumsread
mybb_forumsubscriptions
mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes
mybb_groupleaders
mybb_helpdocs
mybb_helpsections
mybb_icons
mybb_ipn
mybb_joinrequests
mybb_mailerrors

There are many tables left. I tried downloading another backup, same problem. Stops at the same spot every time. Any help please & thank-you.
Look in the backup itself, does it end at the mailerrors table?? The actual export may be timing out rather than the import.
(2010-04-16, 08:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Look in the backup itself, does it end at the mailerrors table?? The actual export may be timing out rather than the import.

The backup is in a zip file, when I open it, it is a single, non-executable file. How do I tell?
That's what a database backup is, it's not an executable. Open it in a text editor, scroll down to the bottom, what's the last table it references??
mybb_mailerrors is the last one on the backup.
OK, it's being cut off during export, are you making this backup via the MyBB ACP or phpMyAdmin?? How large in MB is the zip, and the file itself??
Thank-you so much!

I did a backup from phpmyadmin and it worked. I can access my site, except! When I go to change the cookies setting in the ACP, it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at grayhatworld.com Port 80

What is this and how do I fix it?
(2010-04-16, 10:51 PM)macdonjo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you so much!

I did a backup from phpmyadmin and it worked. I can access my site, except! When I go to change the cookies setting in the ACP, it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at grayhatworld.com Port 80

What is this and how do I fix it?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42160.html
Problem has been fixed after being in live support with host gator. Now when I change the setting in ACP, and then click save, it asks for me to login again and then I do and the setting doesn't save. I think it is the cookie setting. How can I fix this?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html

Check that settings.php is CHMOD to 666 as well.
Pages: 1 2