MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange Problem with Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever experienced seeing your custom theme appear in one place on the BB but no where else?

Below left is the index page that is showing, and below right is what appears when I click on the Announcements in the top forum. (Don't judge the looks as I stopped working on it when I thought nothing was happening!

[attachment=2310] [attachment=2311]

I am having a heck of a time trying to work with this newer version of 1.03/4. I did just fine customizing the graphics, color and background in RC4, but don't seem to get it at all with this new version.

Is there any written documentation to show what each section under Modify Themes actually applies to?

Thanks
Cindy
You can set a default theme for each forum. Go to the settings of your announcements forum and check the settings.

There's no real documentation atm but here you can find a tutorial.
Thanks for your help Michael.

What I basically ended up doing was editing the Master Style and from that creating a new theme and it is going okay.

I do have a few minor adjustment questions that I hope you can help me with.

In the below attached image,
1) how do I get rid of the white outside borders? My Content Table is set to 100%. Do I need to make an adjustment to the template instead?
2) how can I make the top Breadcumb navigation move over left to align with the tables?
3) how can I make the linked table headers white? I have set the defualt font color as well as the link color for Table Headers to #FFFFFF but they are still showing the body default of marroon. (The non-linked Board Statistics table header - as shown below - does appear in white)

[attachment=2313]
[attachment=2314]

None of these issue is that important but I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist in my visual designs.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.
1) Try this: Insert the following code into the box "Body" (additional CSS):
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
2) Search for the box "Top Links Menu" and take a look at the additional CSS. Replace
text-align: right;
with
text-align: left;
You could also just delete the line.

3) What you did was right but it isn't working? Can you please provide a link to your board?
Heloo there

In case you have made a new Class for this modified part, then you have to add or increase its padding

just use this Css

padding: 10px;

regards