MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i'd got couple of questions about the display of the forum. Where can i change the font and size of the usernames when they are shown in posts? Like in the photo - my username, where can i change the size to be bigger or smaller?[attachment=17945]

Also where can i change the colour of the names?
Thanks in advance
You can change all that in the settings for each usergroup, there's an option called Username Style, you can format the name with HTML, size, colour, anything you like.
Thanks again Matt for the best support.
Can you tell me one more thing - how to make the image url to be imported streight in the post without using tags?
Just to paste the link of the image and to be shown in the post?
Thanks again
(2010-04-17, 01:15 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]There's a plugin for that - http://community.mybboard.net/thread-55969.html Smile

Hello, well i already have installed that plugin, but it's for audio and video multimadia.
I'm looking for images. Just to paste the image URL like this one www.site.com/image.jpg (without tags) and automaticly the image to be inserted!
Thanks for the tips m8 Smile
(2010-04-17, 06:18 PM)fordz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, well i already have installed that plugin, but it's for audio and video multimadia.
I'm looking for images. Just to paste the image URL like this one www.site.com/image.jpg (without tags) and automaticly the image to be inserted!
Thanks for the tips m8 Smile

My bad, I thought that did images too. Blush