MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Support Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How many posts do I have to have on here to apply for the support team?
Their isn't a post requirement.

You can apply here:
http://www.mybboard.net/contact

Set the subject to "Available team position".

By helping people (ex. General support board) it will help you toward the position you want (Aka. Prove you know your way around MyBB).
Applications can be PM'd to me too. We'd need to know you know MyBB enough to help people with their problems on a regular basis. We don't base it on post count per se but you'd obviously need to have a fair amount of posts before we could tell if you're up to it.
So am I up to it? Toungue

Just kidding, I'm too obnoxious for the job anyways. And I know I am. Some people just rub me the wrong way, and I tend to rub them back that way. Bad trait in my personality.
I would love to join the mybb team, but, although i know a fair bit about mybb, i dont think my knowledge is good enough. My college wouldnt let me develop stuff for mybb as my year project as the original code isnt mine Confused
Would you need to know PHP to be on the support team?
Will it contribute to my volunteer hours necessary for graduating highschool?

Toungue
lol, I'm not sure, you would have to ask your school Toungue I know it has helped a few staff to get jobs though.
(2010-04-18, 08:44 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Will it contribute to my volunteer hours necessary for graduating highschool?

Toungue

Would be a good question to ask. LOL!
Pages: 1 2 3