MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm looking to buy some forums. The forum software doesn't matter too much, though I'd prefer MyBB(thus why I am posting this here Toungue)

I don't really care too much about revenue, but if your site has made some then please provide with some stats. Besides that, below are some other requirements:
  • Looking for English sites only
  • No illegal content
  • No adult content
  • No anime or manga type sites.

My budget is mid to high XXX, low XXXX. I also have a +23 Itrader on DP if that helps at all(will provide proof.)

Please post or PM some offers Smile
(2010-04-17, 11:44 PM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]My budget is mid to high XXX, low XXXX.

What does that mean?
He has a budget of between 100 and about 1200 (ie. between 3 digit and low 4 digit numbers)
ahh, thought so Smile

Why put a low end budget? What happens if a site you are buying is only worth $99 to you XD
(2010-04-18, 12:40 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]ahh, thought so Smile

Why put a low end budget? What happens if a site you are buying is only worth $99 to you XD

Because he wants something that is worth more than 700 dollars or so.
Yeah guys, please do either PM or reply with some offers.
Is that fun.tm0.org forum still around? It's got to be worth thousands by now.
(2010-04-18, 06:23 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Is that fun.tm0.org forum still around? It's got to be worth thousands by now.

OF COURSE! but my latest offer is quite higher then that.

Also just wondering not bashing not trying to troll, or anything like that, so please do not get that impression. This is just an honest question/concern.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-60439.html

You were willing to give away 3 domains for $2 and stated it was a lot for you. I'm not bashing, but bro, don't go broke buying websites. Toungue
(2010-04-19, 02:26 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-18, 06:23 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Is that fun.tm0.org forum still around? It's got to be worth thousands by now.

OF COURSE! but my latest offer is quite higher then that.

Also just wondering not bashing not trying to troll, or anything like that, so please do not get that impression. This is just an honest question/concern.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-60439.html

You were willing to give away 3 domains for $2 and stated it was a lot for you. I'm not bashing, but bro, don't go broke buying websites. Toungue

Oh don't worry, I don't see this as a bash Toungue

I should have stated this in the inital post, but the purchasing of the forum is between me one of my friends(he's putting down most of the money.) And, if anybody is scared about anything all transactions will be done through Escrow. I also have a +23 Itrader on DP if anybody would like to see that.