MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: text box messing up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help, for some reason the center align isn't where it should be, it one row lower causing the writing field to lower, this is only on the profile comments i think any help?
[attachment=17954]
This happens alot I have noticed. It would be nice to find a way to fix it.
Help...?
You should ask this in the support / release thread for that plugin.
Take a look at this thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-67303.html

Can you tell us what plugins you have and if this happens on your default theme and the Office style editor? A few people have posted about this and I would love to know what is actually causing it.
Now that I look at it, my forum does this too. The solution provided on that thread wouldn't work for everyone because the resolution changes depending on the screen, right?
The text box dimensions are fixed so that shouldn't be a problem. It is normal for there to be an overlap of a few px of the main white text box due to Browser rendering inconsistencies I think but the align icon on another row isn't normal.
(2010-04-20, 01:41 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]The text box dimensions are fixed so that shouldn't be a problem. It is normal for there to be an overlap of a few px of the main white text box due to Browser rendering inconsistencies I think but the align icon on another row isn't normal.

I'll just leave the slight overlap for now. It's really no big deal.

But back to this, the problem is wtih a profile comments plugin, not the posting text box. I'd say it's a problem with that plugin.