MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Looking for]Partner for a MyBB fansite/support site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey so I am looking for a partner for a MyBB fansite/support site. I have a few ideas in mind (like using this theme) but I have no idea for a domain etc.. I have no funding, so that would be a pluss if you had funds. I haven't chosen a name yet, so we can choose one together. I want someone who will actively advertise the site, and can support people. It would be a major plus if you can create themes and/or plugins to release on the site. Just post here if you are interested.
So, what exactly are you going to be contributing on a regular basis? If I were to partner up with you, it looks like I'd be paying the bills, advertise the site, support people and at the same time come up with resources, while you help think of a name and pick a theme.

Unless you're offering more than that most people would rather do this themselves.
Sorry, I didin't say what I was going to do. Smile

I would be:
Advertising the site.
The top support contributor on the site.
Administrating the site.
Moderating the site.
Be a top poster on the site.
Add plugins/modifications that we both agree on.
And I will also be trying to write plugins some time in the near future, so I will be contributing those as well.

And if you want me to do more, I will. Just ask. Wink
(2010-04-18, 06:04 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]And if you want me to do more, I will. Just ask. Wink

It sounds like your applying to help someone with their website IMO.
Erm...I'm stating that I am flexible about what I do for the site?
Sent you a pm.
Meh i have a domain, and alex said he helped. Maybe i should make it a community site...
I think you have before, but PM me again with you MSN or skype.
I've got MyBB Hacks if you want to use it for something. Kinda meant to be my little hideout for my stuff, and thus not really active or particularly interesting, but if anyone wants to make it more exciting, then I don't mind - you can practically do whatever you want with it (within reason of course), as long as I get to keep my little section Toungue
Thanks Yumi, but I am going to do one of the above.
Hmm I can help. If your still looking for it?
Pages: 1 2