MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Group Images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a bunch of group ranks, but I want more then one, for example. like owner rank I want Admin, Designer, Coder. Is there any way to do this?
(2010-04-19, 12:28 AM)Tigierz Wrote: [ -> ]I made a bunch of group ranks, but I want more then one, for example. like owner rank I want Admin, Designer, Coder. Is there any way to do this?

When you promote a user add more then one group to their title, this should work.
It won't.

One solution is to make a new admin group in ACP and name it administrators but set the user title differently.
You need to make additional groups, and add the rank images to each of those groups, and then for the user you want to have multiple images, you need to add the group to the users additional groups. Then, you need to get a plugin to show the additional images, which I think there is a plugin on MyBB Central from memory. To download plugins from MyBB Central you need to subscribe for $5.