MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logs don't appear for approving threads in ACP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that if I approve a thread in the ACP, it doesn't appear in the Mod Logs, which seems odd to me.

It has caused confusion with my moderators and since approving threads is a moderator action, I feel it should be logged appropriately?
It's because your registered as an admin. Also, any action taken from the ACP is defined as an Admin action and so will be in the Admin Logs.

There may be a plugin to resolve this but I doubt it. Sorry Man Sad
(2010-04-19, 12:39 PM)04wilsonm Wrote: [ -> ]It's because your registered as an admin. Also, any action taken from the ACP is defined as an Admin action and so will be in the Admin Logs.

Yeh I know that. What I'm saying is that there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it, there should be a setting for it.
(2010-04-19, 12:41 PM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-19, 12:39 PM)04wilsonm Wrote: [ -> ]It's because your registered as an admin. Also, any action taken from the ACP is defined as an Admin action and so will be in the Admin Logs.

Yeh I know that. What I'm saying is that there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it, there should be a setting for it.

Hmm. Maybe they'll put it in MyBB 1.6.

Suggest it to them on the contact form Big Grin
1.6 is feature frozen so this wouldn't be in 1.6 unless it's considered a bug. Plus the contact form isn't the best place for stuff like this, suggestions forum would be much better.
1.6 is feature frozen so this wouldn't be in 1.6 unless it's considered a bug.