MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Language Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

one questions - what names do you prefer to name the language packs folder. Localized names like "deutsch" or english naming like "german"?

Also for the naming in "language.php" file which located in language folder.

Thx Maik
I don't use language packs but if i did i would use the the localized naming. However it doesn't really matter because im sure Germans know what you mean either way just as we do.
Yes germans seems to know whats meaned. But as I can see you plan to make one site for all. Language packs & Hacks on this page. So this is the only problem. But can be renamed also before release.
have both:

deutsch / german
Bug or Feature?

Some language vars are double defined. On global and index for examle.
Hey, is there already a german language pack?
Not to my knowledge Bill, if you're willing to make one and keep it updated we're willing to feature it on the site.

Chris.
Ok, I started to translate the Pages, Probably 25% is done (the most common pages), the rest is still in english, if anybody wants to have it already, or likes to help, I attached it to this message.
Wait, I think I saw a guy who posted a screenshot if his problem in German Language? I think there is a German Language Pack already in circulation...then again I could be wrong.
I updated the language pack a little bit, still would be great if other could help me, here the new file