MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have a found a wordpress plugin that integrate mybb and mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive been surfing for days on ways on how to integrate mybb with wordpress, and i stumbled to this wordpress plugin, its called "ziringi forum" ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/zingiri-forum/ ).

while checking i found out that the mybb tables was inserted in wordpress.

can you guys check it out, and see if its ok to use it...

and also ive been browsing the forum and looking for ways on how to insert the forum in wordpress, ive tried iframe but it doesnt go well, can you guys best suggest whats my best option to do..

i just want to show the forum on wordpress page, or just the wordpress header and below would be the forum...
I am also interested to know if that is a reliable and trustworthy modification.
Hmm.

I've seen the demo and it seems pretty sound. It is from a trustworthy source and I think you should use it Wink
Moved to the appropriate forum.

And from memory, this plugin does work fine.
ok ill try to install it and check it out thanx, anyway can you guys give me a brief idea on what this plugin really do, i check out there website their isnt a good details explanation on how this plugin really works...