MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]Rate Thread problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked top and bottom for the rate thread key... even checked wiki.. and I cannot find it. I looked in forum display and it is not an option there.. All the forums are checked for rate thread .. but nothing shows. Why?

I have decided to turn it off all together. I am using a post rate I found on here and with a bit of configuration I have it going. Thanks..Smile
It looks like your missing star_rating.gif from your theme's image directory.
I'm not sure what you mean by rate thread key?
(2010-04-20, 12:55 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean by rate thread key?

I think he means the stars. If you visit his site you'll see that they're not appearing, but the javascript rating is still there.
Hello ... I just checked the star_rating gif and it is there.. LOL... Oh and I am female ..hehe. I just do not know why it will not appear. I have changed the skin now to cool lime but still I have the problem..
Can you provide us a link, that would help.
Is it the site in your signature? If so, it's closed so we can't access it to try and find the problem.
It is opened now... Sorry .. there was a problem with my broadband and I had it closed uploading star_rating and the php file for rating. Now I opened it .. The problem is still there.. Thank you...

Also,.. here is the link it is pointing to..
http://www.24x7depot.com/ratethread.php?...f20346e388

Please help if you can... I know there is something wrong and I wish I knew..I have done EVERYTHING in the world..including re-uploading the image folder and star_rating and the ratethread.php.
Yes..the address is in my signature.

Now the rate is there and there are no stars. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !