MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaim Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Gaim Forum is a gaming resource forum. Share all your gaming sources here. We have a collection of gaming news, reviews, guides, and much more. Also discuss your favorite games in a certain console. But we're not just a gaming forum, we're a gaming clan community. That's right, join our clan and be better at gaming than ever before. Join Today!

Username: Coppa

The forum isn't quite official yet. I'm still installing plugins so there won't be that much cool features. The expected official release will probably be in April 26th.
I like the theme, everything is looking pretty good so far.
Nice job on the theme. The only problem I have with it is the Register button and the navigation are smashed together.

[attachment=17979]
(2010-04-20, 05:05 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job on the theme. The only problem I have with it is the Register button and the navigation are smashed together.

What's your computer resolution (dimension)?
1280x800
I am using Safari to view it.
(2010-04-20, 08:28 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]1280x800
I am using Safari to view it.

I would recommend viewing with Firefox.
I would recommend that you accomodate all your potential users
I'm having the same problem in Safari 4, Google Chrome, and Firefox!
I'm trying my hardest.
Just saying, Firefox may work for you, but thats prolly cause your on a different resolution. If I can't view it properly in a Moz or Webkit browser, theres a problem.
Pages: 1 2