MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Join The HD Forum|Where RPG'ers, GFX'ers and Flash'ers Gather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2mg7cz5.png]

Welcome to The HD Forum. If you received this invitation, then you are lucky to be invited to The HD Forum. The forum where GFX'ers, Flash Animators, Role-Players, noob and pro, young and old hangs out

Its simple, just join, and have fun. By being like that, you can be a part by being a Moderator to The HD forum

If you'll join, you can meet some of the known members here already at The HD forum...

Please if you want to join, you can visit the link

http://www.thehdforum.mybbnew.com

Our forum is hosted by MyBBnew as because I, as a 13yr old student, still doesn't have the ability to host my own forum...

The HD Forum is not all just for GFX'ing, we also have a free discussion forum where you can discuss anything. An RPG and Fan-Fic Forum and more. Our Mods are friendly, and unlike here, we got more than GFX, we got games, animes, rpgs, flashes and more.

Please Join us! And Become a Legend in the making! And In Return of your activity and generosity, we are happy to give our members freebies...

Also, we have new custom mycodes that are suggested here but still unapproved, we got the super and subscript, highlight, marquee, blink, TT code and MORE!

We also got a Streaming Forum where you can watch any Anime via link provided especially by the Anime Forum Mod... You can also request Anime links and episodes to be put there...

Joining will really help us allot in providing a great service and experience to everyone of you who will join...

We also have our own Spamming Section where you won't be banned nor get a warning by spamming. When you spam, we'll love it! Also, if you have your own site/forum, we are happy to affiliate with it

Even though the HD focuses on GFX, Animations, and RP, we are also happy to add forums will focus on any topic you want like card-making and more

We also have our own integrated Skysa Toolbar where you can explore, play games or even chat with your online forum members in one toolbar

We currently lack active members and we are asking you to join to our free community!
Looking good!
Thanks. Would you like to join?
Anyone who would like to join?
Yeah, I've just joined. It's actually looking quite good. I think if you got a proper domain and hosting you would have a much better chance though.
Nice job keep working
Looks like it really took off. Good job.
(2010-04-22, 03:21 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I've just joined. It's actually looking quite good. I think if you got a proper domain and hosting you would have a much better chance though.

If I have a budget on purchasing a domain I'll sure do that and If I only have the proper knowledge in hosting, I'm so sure in doing that