MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Damn problems....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this thread doesnt belong here, but here's the problem:

I succesfully put the forum in my website, but after surfing a little bit my whole Apache server will freeze up and neither the forums nor my whole website will showup, still my server is pingable.

I'm using APACHE2TRIAD, and they told me it's not they're problem, because without the forums I'm able to surf all the time and apache won't stop responding. Any thoughts?
It must be the Apache server. I don't think it has to do anything with MyBB.
Is there any information in the Apache error logs?

Also, what is the memory usage of the server, and CPU load of the server once this happens? More specifically, the CPU usage of the Apache and MysQL processes.

Chris
I have some time without forum because this was troubling me a little bit, but as far as i remember, the logs right there said there were packets that we're not fnished sending or something like that, i'll experiment again a little bit to have something on the logs again.
Its probably a connectivity issue with your server considering only partial packets are being recieved