MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hosting24?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone use hosting24.com i heard good about it aswell as bad :\
I was an administrator of a site using this service, they are extortionists. Saying they having unlimited bandwidth then suspending a site for using too much bandwidth is not good.
okk... Sad
I had them til I switched to Ceege.net

As said above, they suspend you for using to much bandwidth :@
Hosting 24 does have good points but more bad points depending on your situation. They allow multiple sign ups, they always give you your money back quickly as well, it's cheap and comes with a free domain. But on the bad points, the staff are Lithuanian and don't seem to understand or are not willing to understand your issues without proof and possibly an solution, there is unlimited bandwidth but they limit how many visits you can receive every 5minutes which is around 500, not good for popular blogs and forums as they may receive 1000+.

Hosting24 now have a $10 credit referral system built in, allowing you to claim $10 credit for each month you paid for each referral.
Hosting24 sells unlimited bandwidth which means they oversell.
Don't use this site. I used it for my first paid site a long, long time ago and cancellation was extremely difficult, then, I get a debt collector calling me for months talking about how I owe $50 for unpaid bills and cancellation fees that I was never made aware of. I paid it and it's all settled but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Go with Godaddy.
(2010-04-21, 12:28 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
Go with Godaddy.

A company who hasn't broke even? http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/s...tory5.html
Godaddy sucks in every way anyway. Their hosting sucks and their domain management interface is a failure too.
(2010-04-21, 05:00 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Godaddy sucks in every way anyway. Their hosting sucks and their domain management interface is a failure too.

Quoted for the truth!
Pages: 1 2