MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyMobileBB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we have an archive mode, but why not make it more mobile user friendly?

I think if you could make it so that the lite mode could
  • Allow people to view a mobile version of their profile
  • Do a mobile search
  • View a mobileized forum listing
  • Participate in topics
That'd be kinda neat to see!
How many times has this been brought up?

There is a theme that zinge made and if they do make a mobile theme it will be with 2.0.
I'm making a mobile theme and it was going to be named MyMobileBB, but maybe now I should think of something more original. Confused
Cool your suggestion.
There are a variety of plugins that allow it.
(2010-04-21, 02:00 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]How many times has this been brought up?

There is a theme that zinge made and if they do make a mobile theme it will be with 2.0.

*zynge

And i agree. Plugins or themes, deal with it.
Yeah there is a Mobile Plugin and an iPhone Theme. I'm working on a native iPhone App.

While i agree MyBB should have some sort of Mobile Theme, this probably wouldun't come till 2.0

Look at IPB. Even with they're big 3.0 release, they're Mobile theme isn't coming out until 3.1.
(2010-04-21, 09:47 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there is a Mobile Plugin and an iPhone Theme. I'm working on a native iPhone App.

While i agree MyBB should have some sort of Mobile Theme, this probably wouldun't come till 2.0

Look at IPB. Even with they're big 3.0 release, they're Mobile theme isn't coming out until 3.1.

I hope your not writing it in flash.
(2010-04-22, 04:07 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-21, 09:47 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there is a Mobile Plugin and an iPhone Theme. I'm working on a native iPhone App.

Apple has changed its terms and conditions so that apps must be written in objective-c; the Flash to native converter is against these new terms.
(2010-04-22, 06:17 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-22, 04:07 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Apple has changed its terms and conditions so that apps must be written in objective-c; the Flash to native converter is against these new terms.

Hence why i said that.