MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Situation with images after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel this is a bug or something. I could not use the rate thread after everything I had done to correct the problem.
It also exists in my game section. Same thing exactly. The star_rating gif. is present, I have re-uploaded the functions.php, uninstalled the game section and reinstalled it, re-uploaded a fresh copy of ratings.php. I don't want to recreate my entire forum for that, however it would be great to find out why since I would like it in the game forum.Undecided
Do you have star ratings turned on for your forums? Check the individual forum settings, and hit save...
This looks similar to this thread - http://community.mybboard.net/thread-68239.html
Also, check that JavaScript is enabled in your browser, and also try uploading ./jscripts again.
I found the problem. It was in the skin I am using.. what I had done was check the images there and the rating_star.gif was not in there. Once I placed them in there..everything was fine...Thank you for your help