MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yukushii.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

Yukushii Forums

Yukushii is my newest forum project for all things Pokémon. At the moment, it is still under construction but we are allowing members of all age and sizes. This is the first time being on an actual paid host so like my other forums, you won't run into any errors and/or downtime. My name on there is Yukushii, obviously.

Inspiration was brought to me by Bulbagarden and Serebii.net.

Come join us at http://aumf.yukushii.net/ and become a valued member. Smile
Yes, please join our forum Smile
Why do you always use Afresh? You should use some new themes or get a custom one. It would be better.

Good luck.
I'd love to get a custom theme, but I sure as heck don't have $100 to blow. I barely have a dollar.
You need a matching theme with your blog, it would look much better like that.
(2010-04-22, 01:50 AM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]You need a matching theme with your blog, it would look much better like that.

Heh, if only digitalnature did MyBB theming. :x
*Joined Forums*
Nice Forums you have there. Smile
(2010-04-22, 01:49 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to get a custom theme, but I sure as heck don't have $100 to blow. I barely have a dollar.

Most of the MyBB themers here can make you a nice looking theme for at least $15-$20, including myself.
(2010-04-22, 09:09 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-22, 01:49 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to get a custom theme, but I sure as heck don't have $100 to blow. I barely have a dollar.

Most of the MyBB themers here can make you a nice looking theme for at least $15-$20, including myself.

I'd love to, but as I said, I barely have a dollar. Sad
Are you any good at making PSD's of website templates? I would be happy to convert a PSD to a MyBB theme for free for you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3