MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text in a new thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Without getting into the whole free vs paid argument again...
Just because MyBB is free, doesn't mean that everything coded to work with it has to be free.

You asked for help in a particular issue. Pirata and I showed you where to get exactly what it was you wanted. If you don't want to use the suggestion we provided, then that's your choice. As far as I know (could be wrong), there are no "free' alternatives.
Looks like you're on your own.
I didn't say everything for MyBB had to be free, I'm saying I'm not paying for anything based on a free service.

And besides, even if I wanted to pay you guys, I can't.
(2010-04-24, 03:24 PM)lichtheman Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say everything for MyBB had to be free, I'm saying I'm not paying for anything based on a free service.

And besides, even if I wanted to pay you guys, I can't.

Both offer a post exchange if you can't pay.
Where, lol?
(2010-04-24, 03:50 PM)lichtheman Wrote: [ -> ]Where, lol?

Here.
Considering all you said was they offer a post exchange, and I thought you meant another site, lol, that doesn't make any sense.
(2010-04-24, 04:48 PM)lichtheman Wrote: [ -> ]Considering all you said was they offer a post exchange, and I thought you meant another site, lol, that doesn't make any sense.

I sent you to a search page. I meant search piratas or labroccas post for it. >__>
Pages: 1 2