MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email to Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi allBig Grin

I´d like to know if there is something i can use for sending an email to all the moderators when a new thread is published.Huh

Thank you Blush
Subscribe to each forum??
hi

I tried to suscribe to each category and forum, but nothing. I didn´t receive any email, So yo know if there is any plugin for this?
You don't need a plugin for this if you just want emails about new threads. You won't get emails for threads you make if you tested it by making a thread yourself. Do other emails send for your forum??
Make sure in your profile its set to "Email Notification".
MMMM. Im posting from a normal account, like a normal user and i´ve set 'Email notification' but nothing.

The problem is that i´m a Moderator and I need to know for email when post or reply in the forum was made
please help
thank you Big Grin
Is it working now then, or...?? I do this for the staff forum, it does what you need it to do...
I forgot to write that the whole forums have to be moderated after being published, I´m the moderator and i need to know by email when someone post a new thread or reply other one to accept or reject the post.

This doesn´t work yet Confused

Thank you for the patience MattRogowski
I mean it works if the forum shouldn´t be moderated but this email should be obtained only for the moderators

Thank you again