MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coming to people I trust.. I need ANOTHER webhost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EZPZHosting, I use it, great stuff!
Maybe 000webhost.com discussion should become forbidden here? lol, I hate them.
They can't even type their emails correctly, with many grammatical errors.
Haha, agreed. Toungue
theforumforge.com is great
(2010-04-27, 07:27 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my sites, including MybbAddons.com have been hosted at Hostgator.com for years with 0 downtime and a 24/7 support staff.
Everything top notch for a great price.

I am hosted with HostGator too. Good stuff
(2010-04-27, 09:50 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]"NiftyHost" looks (and sounds) like a scam, and HostGator sucks.

HostGator sucks? I'd really like to know why.
I do get database backups every hour send via email, I have 24/7/356 live support, unlimited everything and a 100% uptime since I purchased the account.
I'd love to hear your story Smile

(2010-04-28, 07:14 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]theforumforge.com is great

I heared good things about them too.
We got a customer review here lately.

(2010-04-28, 07:23 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am hosted with HostGator too. Good stuff
Smile
HostGator's blocking of Google IPs is unacceptable.
1&1 isn't terrible but don't register domains with them. You can get a beginner one domain hosting package only $4 a month.

Consider Servage too.
http://servage.net/

They have finally gotten their act together after moving datacenters. Uptime has been really good the past year and their support is pretty fast (15 mins). Coupons float around for a discount. You can usually get a year for about $70.

One amazing thing about Servage is they use Clustered Hosting. This maximizes uptime and minimizes data corruption.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustered_hosting
Actually, when I got 1and1.com Hosting with my Dad, it included 3 included in the package. That is where Gamechaser.net came from.
Pages: 1 2 3 4