MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Convert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I just got a IPB license and they tell me I can bring all my post,members,and other things by converting it or something but I am getting an error and I think it has something to do with MyBB
you are asking for help here on how to migrate from MyBB to IPB? Good luck with that.

Its like asking your ex-girlfriend for help getting into your new girl's pants. Ain't gonna happen
I am not switching to IPB they suck after all
then I am not sure what you are asking in your original post
I posted it before, Sorry
(2010-04-23, 03:53 AM)Nathann1010 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I just got a IPB license and they tell me I can bring all my post,members,and other things by converting it or something but I am getting an error and I think it has something to do with MyBB

(2010-04-23, 04:55 AM)Nathann1010 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not switching to IPB they suck after all

Weird post thread, you just paid "x" amount of money for the IPB license, then you say you're not switching to IPB because they suck!! What an awful waste of money!!
You could at least try the demo first.

Also, this thread is full of fail.
I got the license for free chill out
(2010-04-23, 05:29 AM)onel0ve Wrote: [ -> ]bro check this post http://mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system

I am not going from IPB to MyBB i would be going MyBB to IPB
then why you p0st in that forum :s contact with ipb
Pages: 1 2