MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there any tools to clear all mod database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any tools to clear all mod database

just wana clear all mod database need fresh database
What do you mean by 'mod' database? Do you mean remove all your plugins or the data from a plugin? If so just uninstall the plugins.
mod =plugins thats what i mean

and if i uninstall this plugin or deactived that plugin ?? its data removed from my mysql ???

in phpbb i saw one tools support tool tookit thats removed all plugins database from mysql if u make one tools like this i think that will be much better for clean up database
Yes.
All the data is removed, then you just have to remove the plugin files themselves to get those off of your server.
You have to uninstall to remove the data.
(2010-04-23, 03:44 PM)onel0ve Wrote: [ -> ]if i uninstall this plugin or deactived that plugin ?? its data removed from my mysql ???

As Tierney said, if you uninstall the plugin all database stored data from the plugin will be removed, if you just deactivate it the plugin will stop functioning but what's stored in the database will remain.
oh thankx all for information
I have a question..
I recently had installed a fresh copy of mybb and then loaded a database that I was using. Now.. on the configuration page in admin.cp there are plugins that are listed that are not there. How would I remove them, although they are not doing any harm I suppose, since they do not appear in plugins and other sources in the mybb folder.