MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamertag Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like a plugin where people can set their Xbox Live Gamertag in their profile and it will show on their posts in the postbit thingy like this "Gamertag: NAME".

Also it'd be nice if it would have a special new page that lists all the user Gamertags and it would be like hiscores too. And in stead of just hiscores saying "User - XX points", but there would be his pic from MyGamerCard.net

What would be really awesome is in stead of just Gamer tags you would be able to add Playstation network IDs too.

I really need this, so i'll be really thankful if you make this happen Big Grin
And i'm sure many other Gaming forums will be able to use it.
Oooh this would be nice for my friend's gaming forum, I want it too! :p
Well, what you guys would do is make a Custom Profile field, and then go into the templates and do "GamerTag: {$_POST['fid#']}" (Replacing the # with whatever # the custom profile field is).
As for having a page show all of them...

You would want to make a template for the layout, and then one for the gamertag:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->member_list}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->member_list}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>GamerTag</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$2ndtemplate}
</table>

And the second template:
<tr>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['avatar']}</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}">{$user['profilelink']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
	{$user['usertitle']}<br />
	{$usergroup['groupimage']}
	{$user['userstars']}
</span></td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['fid#']}</td>
</tr>
<br style="clear: both;" />
<br />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

You can change the Avatar image to the MyGamerCard.net image, but I'm not sure how you'd pull the image automatically.