MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have recently installed the latest version of MyBB. I finished the installation and when I went to check if it worked. It gave me a blank page but on the tab the site was open it said 'MyBB - Internal Error'. I am unsure of what to do.

Also, when I was uploading the files to my forums folder, the file 'mybb_themes.xml' file failed but I have uploaded another one using the MyBB Admin Panel. But the file was supposed to be in the install folder which I have deleted because I finished the installation. Thank you Undecided.

If you wish to see what I mean, here is my site.

http://www.explosionshurt.hyperphp.com
Because that file didn't upload you haven't got any templates so it's got nothing to output. Have you added any content yet?? if you've not, reinstall and make sure this file is uploaded, that'll be quicker than manually fixing it.
(2010-04-23, 06:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Because that file didn't upload you haven't got any templates so it's got nothing to output. Have you added any content yet?? if you've not, reinstall and make sure this file is uploaded, that'll be quicker than manually fixing it.

So when I added a new theme there was no effect?
Did you tell it to import templates and then change your settings to use that theme?? Either way, you've not got the master template set and you will run into many problems with that. If you've not added any content, reinstall.
(2010-04-23, 07:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you tell it to import templates and then change your settings to use that theme?? Either way, you've not got the master template set and you will run into many problems with that. If you've not added any content, reinstall.

I am re-installing ATM, thank you for your help Big Grin.