MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb 1.43 board and database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did don't know how to correctly set the thread subject but here is my situation.
I am going to change servers..and have installed the 1.43 package. I have a recent database, but it is board 1.42 with the 1.43 update package installed. Is that going to cause a conflict of any kind? If so.. what would be the solution?Huh
Do you mean 1.4.3 or 1.4.13...?? I assume you mean 1.4.13, helpful if you can give an accurate version number. If you mean 1.4.12 and 1.4.13, the upgrade script isn't necessary to upgrade from .12 to .13
Yes I am sorry Matt. I wanted to know if I could use the 1.4.12 database with the security upgrade on the newly installed 1.4.13 board. Will the files conflict if I should do that?
Yeah that'll be a fine, there weren't any database changes between 1.4.12 and 1.4.13, database from 1.4.12 will be fine with 1.4.13 files.
Great now one more question... There are some plugins that I was using that I do not wish to install and I know they will be on the setting page in admin.cp. because I am using the the other database. So how can I get rid of them on the listing?
If you didn't deactivate them previously you'd be better off uploading the files again and deactivating them properly, so all the database stuff gets removed properly.
Okay I will do that ...download them there is only one "problem" it is with a file I cannot locate..
It's called "welcome pm" I will search for that since I like it anyhow...

Update I found it .. Have a wonderful day!Big Grin