MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bridges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello =) I'm working on developing a new site with an arcade script, a video gallery script, and MyBB (at least these three at initial release). For all three of these, members need to be registered before they can really do anything but view. But it would be terribly annoying to register for each different one every time. So, I want to bridge the arcade script to MyBB and video script too. I have no experience in this, so... Can I get some help? =/
I went through this recently. Mybb does not currently support bridges. You can do that will Joomla.. and Wordpress..but as far as the arcade why not use the mybb game section, it is really nice.
It really isn't all that I'm looking for =/ the arcade script is much much much better =P
(2010-04-25, 05:45 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]It really isn't all that I'm looking for =/ the arcade script is much much much better.

Well same as here only. I also agree with you that the arcade script is much better. And I also give the first chance to it.