MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: POWER OF SEO FOR MYBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HELLO,WELL IM HERE TO ASK THAT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DID http://community.mybboard.net/ MADE THE SITES SEO SO POWERFUL EG. I JUST POST THIS REQUEST,AND WHEN I SEARCH THE SAME THREAD NAME IN GOOGLE AFTER 1 SEC,ITS THERE,I MEAN,WHEN SOME ONE POSTS HERE,AFTER 1 SEC. ITS ALREADY ON GOOGLE,CAN YOU PLZZZZZZZZ TELL ME HOW U DID THAT PLZZ
this happens SOME TIMES Big Grin
Please don't post in caps. It doesn't do you any good.

And I wouldn't say 1 second after it gets posted, but I think since this site is a big, active site, google indexes it more often.
try this plugin
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-seo

also

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
No, it's not.
lolz,ok freinds Big Grin,but i have installed mybb seo but i dont see any changes of traffic ,i guess u are righte,but my forum is also 1K forum with more then 200 guests per day,but this for is no match for my forum,because this forums seo is too good Toungue,thanks for the help bros Big Grin
Why install modifications for SEO? It's a waste of time when you have seo built into MyBB core.
Also, this forum is not a chatroom. Wink
(2010-04-24, 05:07 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]Why install modifications for SEO?

I thought the reasons for that would be obvious. Wink

(2010-04-24, 05:07 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]It's a waste of time when you have seo built into MyBB core.

Which version of MyBB are you using? Confused
(2010-04-24, 06:59 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-24, 05:07 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]Why install modifications for SEO?

I thought the reasons for that would be obvious. Wink
Not to me though lol.

(2010-04-24, 06:59 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-24, 05:07 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]It's a waste of time when you have seo built into MyBB core.

Which version of MyBB are you using? Confused
Uuhh, the latest version, 1.4.13
MyBB has search engine friendly URLs built in, it doesn't have SEO built in.
Are these "SEO plugins" proven to actually do anything?
Pages: 1 2