MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB-Fundraiser] Avatar & Signature Combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To help secure the future of the MyBB Group and software, I'm sponsoring one of many MyBB-oriented fundraisers to help cover costs.

Money Raised: [Image: progress.php]
Goal: $50 / 25 Donations

After You Donate, You'll Receive...
When you donate, you'll receive a customized avatar and signature, in one of our available color schemes.

[Image: 16bkh1f.jpg]

Ready to Donate?

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

After you have successfully donated, send me a private message with the following:

- Color Scheme: (If you want your avatar and signature to be the same color) Blue/Purple/Orange
- Coordinate: Do you want the avatar and signature to be the same color? If no, please specify which color you want the avatar and signature to be.
- MyBB Username: Your MyBB Username OR the (user)name you want on the signature.
- Avatar Initial: The initial you want on the avatar.
- Your PayPal Email: The PayPal email you used to donate

Once your donation is confirmed, you will receive your avatar and signature via private message ASAP (in 24-hours or less).

Thank you for showing your support towards MyBB!

*All donations are non-refundable or exchangeable. All transactions are final.

(Also posted on SiteFrost.com)
You should put a boarder on the signature.
Edit: Border added to avatar and signature.
These are pretty nice.
Good idea! I have donated and PM sent Smile
Donated and PM sent. Thanks
Isn't this wasting money? To my understanding Paypal still charges a fee for donations so instead of Payment - Fee, you are now doing (Payment - Fee) - (Payment - Fee). So instead of somebody donating $10 ($9.41 after fee) directly, they are now donating $8.87. Sad
If people choose to pay the fee it's not bad, but otherwise a good chunk is lost, yes.