MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Become a PenHacks sponsor, get your banner on PenHacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I want to create another contest on my website PenHacks, and I thought a good way to get some money is to get some sponsors, now in turn for becoming a sponsor your ad will be placed on my site. The more you donate the better places your banner will be put. Its a win win for both of us, I get some contest money, you get your ad out there and around contest times is a very good time to get your ad out there because thats when we get a lot of traffic xP

$1 = Your link 2 months in "Our Friends" at bottom of site (two spots)

3$ = Your link 6 months in "Our Friends" at bottom of site (two spots)

5$ = Your banner on header of forums (only to guests) and footer of homepage(every one) 5 months

7$ = Your banner on header of forums (only to guests) after every 5 posts on forums (only to guests) and footer of Homepage (every one) 7 months

10$ = Your banner on header of forums (only to guests) on footer of forum (all members except VIP's) after every 5 posts on forums (only to guests) after every post on homepage (every one) Your link 6 months in "Our Friends" at bottom of site

This is included in EVERY package, any and every time I talk about the contest, when I make a youtube video to announce the contest, advertise the contest, make a youtube video to announce the winners. The sponsors WILL be mentioned. And by mentioned I don't mean super small text on the bottom of the post. I mean, a real mention with links to your site.

And just because your a sponsor doesn't mean that you can't join the site and try to win your money back in the contest xP

If you want to become a sponsor please PM me.

EDIT: Forgot links to my site XP

Forums: http://forums.penhacks.net

HomePage: http://penhacks.net
I may be interested by the end of the day =) I jsut have to finish my work on my site.
Kewlio

Big Grin
Quote:3$ = Your link 6 months in "Our Friends" at bottom of site (two spots)
That's a good deal, i'll probably buy this once I finish my filehost.
I'm interested - i sent you a PM.
(2010-04-25, 02:32 AM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:3$ = Your link 6 months in "Our Friends" at bottom of site (two spots)
That's a good deal, i'll probably buy this once I finish my filehost.

Kewlio.

(2010-04-25, 02:38 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested - i sent you a PM.

I got it.

Big Grin
I'll have a think about it, since you have an active site. I'll get back to you. Wink
Kewlio. I should get just about enough for the contest. Big Grin
Okay. I plan to start the contest soon. By soon I mean I want to start it this weekend. So if any one wants to become a sponsor please ask for your position now.
I am reserved, right? =P
Pages: 1 2