MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: captha (image verification) dose not appear!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again.
I have searched a lot in the forums but with no benefit all problems was different about my issue.

WELL, I have recently Installed MyBB latest version and converted my PHPBB 3 forum. And I have installed a new theme. The problem that I can't see the captha or Image verification section in my register page. but in the default theme it dose appear.

Link: http://if-db.org/Upload

please help!
Thank you in advance!
Is it turned on in the user registration and profile options, and it your member_register template default??
(2010-04-24, 07:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is it turned on in the user registration and profile options, and it your member_register template default??

can you please tell me where to check if it turned on or off (more specific) ?

what you mean by it your member_register template default? I don't know about this I did not touch it maybe the new theme modify this?

sorry for this noobish but I'm still new at MyBB and I need some help.
thanks for replaying!

RESOLVED! it was just as easy as to turn it on in the settings but I though it will be on by the default.
THANK YOU!
It is on by default, if it was off you would have turned it off at some point. Glad it's sorted anyways.
(2010-04-24, 08:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It is on by default, if it was off you would have turned it off at some point. Glad it's sorted anyways.

Maybe the theme turned it off but it wasn't me Big Grin
anyway! it works now xxxD