MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there seems to be an mod with this feature:-
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/multi-attachments

However the above linked mod seems very sloppy(no offence to the coder).

Lets give an example:-

File001
File002
File003
File004
File005

------

Lets say, you added File 001-003, and uploaded, it will refreshed the page as soon as its uploaded, although its uploaded, it wouldn't show the uploaded attachments, and as soon as you start to upload File004-005, then, it shows the File 001-003 as uploaded and doesn't show File 004-005 being uploaded(though its already uploaded).

-----

So I suppose myBB should make a built-in multi-attachment on the next patch/update and one which works well, unlike the above linked one. Smile

And vB also have at least 10 attachments to be uploaded at default, we should've that as a built-in feature by default.

-----

Thats pretty much my suggestion. I don't think its a big or hard one, but yeah, hopefully I can see it in the upcoming updates.

Regards,
D-X69
Not really sure what you're getting at, you upload, it refreshes, it shows in the list of attachments Undecided Doesn't do what you seem to be describing.

Also a change like this wouldn't be made for a 1.4 update (not to mention there aren't going to be anymore 1.4 maintenance releases), 1.6 is feature frozen, so changes to this wouldn't be done until 2.0 when everything's rewritten anyway.
(2010-04-24, 08:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not really sure what you're getting at, you upload, it refreshes, it shows in the list of attachments Undecided Doesn't do what you seem to be describing.

Well, if I hadn't installed the mod above, its fine, it refreshes and shows the list of attachments, but I can only upload one by one.

If I installed the above mod, it then gives the problem I was clarifying above. Confused
Right, so that problem is with the plugin?? OK... I suggested multiple attachments a while ago and Ryan liked the idea so it may be in 2.0.
(2010-04-24, 08:05 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so that problem is with the plugin?? OK... I suggested multiple attachments a while ago and Ryan liked the idea so it may be in 2.0.

Okay then, good. I'mma have to live without the feature for now. Smile But thanks mate.