MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation Page 1.1 Plug In.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I've downloaded this, uploaded it and installed it to my MyBB forum, and I can't seem to find the page anywhere? How do I create a page on my forum to use the template supplied in the template as I can't seem to find any option to have it displayed anywhere in the ACP.
You don't need a plugin. Create a Help Document in admincp using the donation form provided by Paypal. If you want a link from your front page just edit the header template to make the direct link.

All these plugins to add additional pages are mainly nonsense. The built in help docs work great.
(2010-04-25, 02:09 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need a plugin. Create a Help Document in admincp using the donation form provided by Paypal. If you want a link from your front page just edit the header template to make the direct link.

All these plugins to add additional pages are mainly nonsense. The built in help docs work great.

Ok, any idea how I create a help document?
In your Admin CP, go to the Configuration tab, in the menu on the left click Help Documents.
requires updating for 1.6.5