MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copyright problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have recently come across a forum using one of my Mybb themes without the required footer copyright message. In most cases like this, a canned DMCA message scares them and they restore the copyright. This time, however, I got a rather hurtful response:

Quote:no **** you

The site is hacking-related, but its hosted in the US, so I assume this guy is just retarded and the site'll go down in a week due to other legal problems (He even ripped the board layout from Hackforums.net).

Should I even bother with this? It's only a day's work.
It's wrong for him to give you that kind of response after providing him with a free theme. Did you try contacting the host instead?
The nameservers use the domain "serveranalyst.com". I can't find which host that belongs to.
Limestone Networks... thanks for that!
According to whoishostingthis its not even registered o.o
(2010-04-25, 05:25 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Limestone Networks... thanks for that!

No problem, that site always works.
I must be really tired, nothing is working/making sense
(2010-04-25, 05:33 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I must be really tired, nothing is working/making sense

How did you find the URL of the site.. I didn't see it anywhere on this thread.
Im so confused.... I need to go to bed. I'll take a look at this thread tommorrow and see waht teh heck is goin on
Pages: 1 2 3 4