MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with "Must Post" plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am using this forum software and I liked it. I installed the plug in "Must Post" but it creates problem. May be I was wrong to configure it. At the field "Must Post ForumID" the format may be incorrect which I used. [http://www.purob.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4] This is the forum where I want to force users to post first. Its just introducing section. But it doesn't allow to create any topic even in this forum when I activate the plugin. Please help me how can I make it ok. What is the right way/format to select the must post (1st post forum) forum.

Waiting for your help.
Advanced Thankz
I'm having the same issue on my forum. It doesn't allow ANYONE to post or view threads at all on the board. I need a fix for this quick as I'm on a time limit. Can anyone assist please?
think i had same problem, i wanted people to post in the "introduce yourself" forum first, but it wouldnt work, so its now been deleted, great idea... just a shame it seems busted! Sad
For me the same problem . rageeee . i think this plugin dont works/