MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing the Show Team page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

I would like to do something in my Show Team page, but can't manage to find how to. First off, a screenshot:

[Image: 2lt24ci.png]

That is part of my Show Team page. What happens is that the group with the dark-red-users (whose members moderate some forums) appear "mixed" with regular moderators in group listing.

Is it possible to separate the groups? I don't want them mixed like that in the Show Team page.

MyBB version: 1.4
Website link: http://pokeforum-pt.com
Website specific page: http://pokeforum-pt.com/showteam.php

Thanks in advance. Smile
Just change the Display User Group to "Moderators" in the Admin CP.
Users & Groups > Users > *select users* > Profile

I tested this on my Localhost and it should work. I'm an Administrator and a Moderator of a specific forum, but I don't want to show up as an admin. So I changed my Display User Group to "Moderators".

I attached a screenshot, just to make it clearer.
Hello again.

Thanks, faviouz, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. The way you suggested makes users from "Equipa do RPG" (those dark-red ones) group look like Moderators. I want them to be split from the "blue"/regular moderator group and stay on their own group in the Show Team page.

Now they're mixed, I wanted just to split them. Don't know if I'm making myself clear, sorry.

Thanks in advance. Smile
You don't want to make them moderators. That was just an example, perhaps I wasn't clear.
So in your case, you'll have to change the Display User Group to "Equipa do RPG".
That would work, but they aren't regular moderators at all. "Equipa do RPG" members can moderate only a forum, not being allowed to access those staff-only forums.

I think the fix for this is something like opening showteam.php in a text editor, remove/edit some lines in order to only regular moderators appear under the "Moderators" list, instead of grouping them with users that moderate a forum also (like the red ones).

My english is pretty bad by the way. Smile

PS: Shall I edit a picture to explain this better?
No need for me, I understand what you're trying to do. In fact, I've been a member of that forum for over 2 years, and I feel the same way about the Forum Team page.

I will look at this situation later and try to find a better solution.