MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting too many MyBB errors !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2qbsqdu.png]

[Image: 2vvud5f.png]

I'm frequently getting these two errors..Didn't face these problems with the previous versions of my BB !
First query: Your host is limiting the number of simultaneous users to MySQL, and this is being reached. Contact your host to up the limit or move to another host.

Second query: This is an issue regarding your host's MySQL setup. You will need to contact them
With the first one, your host has set a limit on your connections to access the MySQL database. You need to ask them to up it.

For the second one, here is a quote from the Wiki Common Error Messages page, which I think might solve your problem.

MyBB Wiki Wrote:Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache
Information: To solve this, using PHPMyAdmin, or some other database manager that you have access to, you must repair the table mentioned in the error, in this case, mybb_datacache. If this continues to happen, you should contact your host provider with the error.
The Wiki is wrong. A lost connection means the server has gone away and repairing tables is pointless to solve the issue.

But you rehashed what I originally said Wink
Don't know why it says that, will edit. Mismatch of image to description.

If you're getting both of these I'd change hosts.
ASKED THE HOSTER HE SAID THERE IS NOTHING WORNG..IS THERE ANY MYBB SETTING FOR THIS ?
Your host is stupid. You're probably experiencing a DDOS attack of some sort and you just don't know it nor does your host.
Then what is the solution ? Chagning hosts ?? Or any solution that i have to tell my hoster ?
It's going to require more analysis into logs to find a solution. That's the job of your host. And any cheap shared host will give you the same problems if you're under a DDOS attack.
Is any any good Offshore hosting that you can suggest ?